Third Public Consultation Launched for Bridge Close Romford
Local residents and businesses will have a further opportunity to share their views on the emerging plans to transform the Bridge Close Industrial Estate, an area of Romford Town Centre set within the ring road and alongside the River Rom.
The exhibition marks the third stage of consultation to date and will outline how the plans have progressed in response to local aspirations and ambitions, as well as the feedback received at the events in September and November 2018.
The two-day public exhibition is taking place on:
- Saturday 11 May 2019, from 10am to 4pm at The Brewery Romford, upstairs outside the old Vue Cinema box office, Brewery Walk, Romford, Essex, RM1 1AU
- Tuesday 14 May 2019, from 4pm to 7pm at Havering Islamic Cultural Centre, 91 Waterloo Road, Romford, RM7 0AA
The redevelopment of Bridge Close will create a new quarter of Romford Town Centre, delivering new homes, including much needed affordable housing, as well as a primary school, health services and community facilities.
If you were unable to attend the exhibition, you can view the public exhibition boards here or contact a member of the project team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about the plans. For any further questions, please call Cascade Communication on 020 7871 3565.
We are committed to working with local communities; listening and responding as we begin to shape our plans for Bridge Close. We are starting to progress these proposals and we would like to continue to speak to you and listen to comments and suggestions. We are working to the following timeline:
- Public consultation – May 2019 (Third Public Consultation)
- Planning application submission – Late Summer 2019
- Start on site (subject to approval) – 2021
There will be further opportunities to have your say and we look forward to meeting with you to present our proposals in further detail and hear your feedback.